FEELINGS FOR OBJECTS?

 Can we really really feel attached to objects?

OH BIG YES!

Realised that just very recently and here is the story of the same-

Cycling is one of my most favourite things to do. It's something sort of a stress buster for me. The kind of liberation and happiness my soul gets when I am cycling, I just can't put it into words.

And, someone stole my cycle recently.

I never ever thought that I could get attached to some object to an extent that I cried for it. Ngl, I am not someone who cries that easily.

I felt helpless, I wanted it back, I tried every possible way to find it but couldn't. Though days passed, there will always be that tiny ray of hope in my heart that I might find it one day somehow.

That day, the first time I experienced that feeling of pain when something is taken away from you, it might be just an object, it doesn't even talk to you but still, it means so much to you!

There is also this life lesson that I learnt through cycling-

We all know cycling uphill is such a tedious task and how much effort you need to put, but ever experienced that rush of push and infinite energy you get from all around you when you finally come downhill, I can't really put that awesome feeling into words.

The same goes with life, the feeling of accomplishment after hard work is that real beautiful. THE SUN WILL ALWAYS SHINE IN THE END<3

This is for you, my cycle-

As the sun goes down

Me and my cycle

Out on a ride.

Amidst the hustle-bustle,

Chitter chatter

of the crowd around

Finding peace

In the evening breeze

Touching our soul

Soothing it

The beautiful sky

With orange hue

And the huge trees

waving at us

With a big wide smile

My lil birdie friends

Flying up above

Assuring me all's well

This is all I need

After a long day

Me, my cycle and nature

Can soothe my soul

And make my day.

I miss you, you beauties<3

Thank you for all those amazing memories:))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts