HAIR DONATION:)

 The best thing I have done to my hair is probably donating it:)

2020 was a big transformation year for my hair! From a girl with long locks to a bald head, it was quite a journey!

I have donated 24 inches of my hair towards preparing wigs for cancer patients and it was such a good feeling doing so:)

Hair Donation is something that if brought proper awareness, can reach to a great extent! Most of us get a hair cut and we don't even know where that hair is gonna go and all (It mostly gets wasted) but if we donate it, we will surely bring hope and happiness into the lives of survivors:)

I have been wanting to donate from a long time now but was in search of a trustworthy organisation! I personally also didn't have much awareness so I wanted to write this to bring awareness! Also, when I first cut my hair, my family members weren’t okay to donate as they wanted to save it for me only for the future(I am sure this sort of hesitation will happen everywhere), but finally, it is happening and I can't be happier:)

We may think how can hair bring hope and happiness into the lives of cancer patients but trust me even that small contribution from your side will do wonders! For kids, young adults being terminally ill brings so much of sorrow and on top of that things like losing hair will lead them to lose confidence and hope! By donating our hair, we can help them regain hope and confidence:)

In search of proper organisations to donate hair, I have come across this non-profit organisation called Hyderabad Hair Donation For Cancer Patients Run By Mr.Shiva(You can contact them at-9666406586 ) which offers free wigs not only to cancer patients but also to those who have lost hair due to alopecia(It is a registered organisation only)! They accept hair from throughout the country. They have come to our doorstep with all the proper precautions and have taken the hair! If any of you are planning to donate, I would recommend this to you all and also if any of you know any survivors, they can provide free wigs too:)

Its just hair for us but could be a ray of hope to them! So, don't hesitate to be a part of any such noble cause! Only when the little contributions come together, it leads to a noble cause!

By being bald, I want to stand with these young people who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy and to show my support to the fact that with hair or without hair, we all look beautiful. There is nothing wrong or off in being bald! Confidence and a beautiful heart is what that matters every time :)

Here is the transformation-



I urge you all to be a part of such noble causes in any way possible to you! Each and every small deed of ours will surely matter and never go in vain!

Most of us lack awareness regarding this issue! So, the whole and sole purpose of writing this answer are to bring awareness and encourage more people to do the same! If at least one person gets inspired by reading this to be a part of a cause like this, I feel the purpose is fulfilled!

What I have done is just a drop in the ocean, there are people who do much greater things but yes every drop does count.

For any more queries regarding this, you can comment down below! If you want to donate and such, you can contact Hyderabad Hair Donation For Cancer Patients at 9666406586! Even if u message me, I will connect you with them!

I would always like to convey my heartfelt thanks to the Hyderabad Hair Donation For Cancer Patients Organisation for making me a part of this beautiful cause! Keep up the good work you are doing, you will surely inspire and bring awareness to people! I wish many people join hands with you and become a part of this cause.

Here are the social media handles of the organisation-

facebook-Hyderabad hair donations for cancer patients

youtube-https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiShivayadav

NOTE-The whole and sole intention of writing this answer was to bring awareness and inspire people! I in no way intend to boast about myself or for publicity. It's just to encourage people to come forward.

Kudos to all those people who have donated their hair and have been a part of this cause:)

Thanks for reading:)

BE KIND:)

Comments

  1. Wow.. U r so courageous to this type of donation. U have done a great thing. Personally, I dont know this type of donation is also there for cancer patients out there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. U r so courageous to this type of donation. U have done a great thing. Personally, I dont know this type of donation is also there for cancer patients out there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God bless you!!! Respect times infinity! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hatts off dear...u r inspiring... definitely will b a part of such contributions to the needy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are inspiration! I wouldn’t have dared to do what you did at your age. Awesome! Way to go

    ReplyDelete

  6. Wow Mythri, it takes serious courage to get it done. You’re making a big change...keep up all good work. All my good wishes... stay blessed. Haritha

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very inspiring dear. You are bringing a change by your actions. May God bless you. Keep continuing with this great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Radha!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts